In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Novatech Staff Members.
Advertising Services and Solicitation
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. This is a family friendly forum. Do not post profane language of any sort. The moderators decision in these matters is final and any attempt to circumvent the moderators decision will result in further disciplinary action being taken.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such. Any found will be deleted.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed. If you have forgotten something just edit your original post. This is especially frowned upon by new members attempting to get over the 50 posts to qualify for free delivery.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
- We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate Novatech community standards. The Novatech moderator team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, we will not tolerate blatant adverts. We all like a good deal when they are around but posts linking to competitors will result in the threads being removed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- This is an English language forum. If you post in another language then please post an English transalation along side your post.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules.
We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations. Explicit advertising and solicitating in signatures is also prohibited.
Links in signatures must follow these guidelines
- A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) is allowed, provided the site is not sexual or does not violate Novatech community standards. The Novatech moderator team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs and/or ***.)
- Duplicate links to the same URL in a signature are not allowed.
Signature Size Limits
- Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.
- Use of the Novatech logo in avatars is not allowed.
- Avatar images must not be sexual in nature or violate Novatech community standards.
We do not impose any standard limits on signatures provided they are sensible. Again, images of a sexual nature or any image that violates the Novatech community standards are prohibited. If you are asked to change your signature by a moderator then please do so swiftly.
Although the administrators and moderators of the Novatech Community Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Novatech Community Forum, nor Novatech Ltd. will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of the Novatech Community Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Any disputes with the moderators of the Novatech Community Forums will be handled in private through the Private Message System. If you wish to escalate any issue with moderators then contact a Novatech staff member.
We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.