Thread: Nspire 2760 black edition touch pad

Newcomer
    Thanks

Default Nspire 2760 black edition touch pad

Is there a way to scroll up and down a page using just the touchpad on this laptop. the site says it is a multi gesture pad but i cant see any evidence that it actually is. just wondering if i'm missing something blindingly obvious or the function is just missing.

Newcomer
    Thanks

Assuming that Windows 7 has been pre-installed, or that the driver DVD has been run, then this should be straightforward. (If the drivers haven't been installed, then install from setup.exe in the "TOUCHPAD" folder on the DVD) Go to the Control Panel and navigate to the "Mouse" settings. There is a tab from which you can access the settings for how the touchpad works (it will pop up in another window after you click a button if I remember correctly). There, some video clips will show you what each function can do if activated. There are functions like zoom in/out, scroll horizontally/vertically and so on. You can also configure it to disable the touchpad if a USB mouse is inserted. There is also the very useful function of disabling the touchpad for about a second or two when you type, so you don't accidentally click somewhere and jumble up your words. I hope this helps in some way and that you can understand what I said to some degree! Best of luck sorting it out.

Newcomer
    Thanks

yes helpful especially since i didn't realise i got a driver disc with the laptop. however ive just found the disc and it's smashed.. any idea were i could get the contents of this disc. or am i going to have to ask novatech for a replacement

Newcomer
    Thanks

You should probably get in contact with Novatech. They will hopefully be able to provide you with the drivers either by download or by supplying a new disk to you.