OK guys here is the first round of the deals, we have some even nicer deals for later but to get the day started I don't think these will dissapoint.
Samsung 4 Series 32" LCD, 720P LCD TV HD Ready Digital Tuner with all Freeview channels
Samsung LCD TV perfectly balances style and techonology to give you an unrivalled viewing experience, no matter what you choose to watch. This is a recognised international standard for equipment capable of processing and displaying high-definition signals. HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) is the gold standard in HD connectivity. Uncompressed and 100% digital, HDMI delivers pure HD quality audio and video with no loss of signal. Samsung Wide Colour Enhancer technology lengthens and expands luminance level and colour range for more intense, vivid and realistic colours.
- Model Code LE32B450
- Inch 32"
- Resolution 1366 X 768
- Panel Type Standard Panel
- Sound Effect System SRS Trusurround HD & Dolby Digital Plus
- Sound Output(RMS) 10
- Internal Sub Woofer No
Price: £299.99 +VAT (£344.99 Inc. VAT)
Intel Core i7 920 "D0 Stepping" 2.66Ghz (Nehalem) (Socket LGA1366) - Retail
Nehalem is a radically new design for Intel: for the first time, the CPU is a 'native' quad-core CPU, where all four cores sit on the same piece of silicon. With its Core 2 CPUs, Intel used two dual-Core dies to create a quad-core chip, this translates into better performance. Nehalem features Level 3 cache, something first seen on earlier Xeon server chips, but Intel Core i7s will feature up to a massive 8MB (shared between all four cores). Each of Nehalem's four cores has 256KB of lower-latency Level 2 cache.
The Level 3 cache of Nehalem is described as being ?inclusive?, meaning that it holds the data of all the Level 2 caches. This means that if a core needs to fetch data, and it doesn?t find it in the Level 3 cache, it can be confident that the most up-to-date version of that data is held in system memory and fetch straight from there. If the Level 3 cache wasn?t inclusive, the core would first have to look at the cache of the other three cores to ensure that none of them had a more recent version of the data it needs. An inclusive cache is therefore said by Intel to be more efficient than an ?exclusive? cache design, even if it does mean that 1MB of Nehalem?s 8MB Level 3 cache is taken up by storing a copy of the 256KB Level 2 cache inside each processing core, again this translates into a performance gain over Intels previous designs.
Intel has integrated the memory controller onto the Nehalem CPU die rather than having it be part of the Northbridge on the motherboard. It's achieved this by modularising the design of the CPU. The seperate processing cores and caches are linked to the onboard memory controller via a new bus standard called QuickPath (sometimes called QPI, short for QuickPath Interconnect). As QuickPath replaces the Frontside Bus (FSB) and Northbridge combo, it also takes over the role of allowing the CPU to connect to other system components, busses and controllers such as the PCI Express controller and DDR3 memory.
The last big news about Nehalem is that it uses Hyper-Threading. This technology works just as it did with the Pentium 4, using spare resources of a processing core to try to execute a second process thread. This means that a quad-core Nehalem processor can accept and attempt to process eight threads simultaneously, making it even more massively parallel than the current Core 2 Quad CPUs.
This new D0 stepping model is the latest and is the craze amongst the overclocking community as early reports show this CPU having greater overclock potential over previous generation steppings.
- Lithography Process: 45 nm
- Cores: 4
- Threads: 8
- Frequency: 2.66 GHz
- Cache: 256 KB L2/core and 8 MB shared L3
- Memory Controller: Triple channel DDR3 800/1066/1333 MHz
- Bus Interface: 1x 4.8 GT/s QuickPath
- TDP: 130W
- Socket: LGA1366
- Guaranteed D0 Stepping
Price: £199.99 +VAT (£229.99 Inc. VAT)
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 4 x 2.83Ghz 12Mb Cache 1333 FSB Quad Core Processor - Retail
They're here! The CPU that everyone has been waiting for has finally arrived and it doesn't intend to disappoint! Using the new improved 45nm-process technology and various core improvements (inc SSE4) over the previous 'Kentsfield' model this new 'Yorkfield' technology is the absolute market-leader in performance and annhialates the competition and benchmarks alike. Want the best? The new Q9000-series from Intel is undeniably it.
- Intel Wide Dynamic Execution - Enabling delivery of more instructions per clock cycle to improve execution time and energy efficiency.
- Intel Intelligent Power Capability - Designed to deliver more energy-efficient performance.
- Intel Smart Memory Access - Improving system performance by optimizing the use of the available data bandwidth.
- Intel Advanced Smart Cache - Providing a higher-performance, more efficient cache subsystem. Optimized for multi-core and dual-core processors.
- Intel Advanced Digital Media Boost - Accelerating a broad range of applications, including video, speech and image, photo processing, encryption, financial, engineering and scientific applications. Now improved even further on 45nm versions with Intel HD Boost utilizing new SSE4 instructions for even better multimedia performance.
- Quad Core Technology
- 45nm-process Technology with various Core technology improvements
- 2.83GHz clock speed (8.5x Multiplier)
- 12MB L2 Cache
- Intel Speedstep Technology
- EM64T 64-Bit Technology
- Execute Disable Bit
- Cooler running technology, less heat and less noise!
Price: £173.99 +VAT (£200.09 Inc. VAT)
Sapphire Radeon HD3850 512MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI 8xAGP - Retail
Delivering Mayhem to the Mainstream Long thought to be the market of the conservative gamer, the affordable mainstream products, which use to suffer only adequate performance, now experiences a frame rate revival with the SAPPHIRE HD 3850. Built upon the award winning Radeon HD 3850 core, the SAPPHIRE 3850 offers a comprehensive feature-set that eclipses previous and current mainstream offerings. Unleash the enthusiast inside you with support for advanced technologies such as DirectX® 10 and Shader Model 4 support, integrated HDCP support for Blu-ray™/HD DVD decoding and for extreme enthusiast, Jam a SAPPHIRE HD 3850 into your rig and still have some coin left over to buy that title you have been waiting for!
- 668MHz Core
- 512MB 1656MHz GDDR3 Memory
- 320 Stream Processors
- 2yr Warranty with Sapphire/Novatech.
Price: £62.99 +VAT (£72.44 Inc. VAT)
Novatech / Gainward ATI Radeon HD4870 "Sonic Edition" 512MB GDDR5 TV-Out/DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort PCI-Express - Retail
Radeon HD 4870 Sonic Dual Edition equipped with GDDR5 industry lead memory is a revolutionary graphics solution with dual bios and dual fan. This Palit own design graphics solution with world?s first ?Smart Switch? technology making overclocking an easy thing; it further equipped with the one and only dual fan cooling system allowing users to turbocharge the speed with no worries about noise and heat!
- ATI Radeon HD 4870 GPU @ 775MHz
- 512MB GDDR5 Memory @ 4000MHz
- Analague, DVI, DisplayPort and HDMI connections all onboard
- 24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) and high performance anisotropic filtering
- PCI Express 2.0 support
- ATI CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology
- Microsoft DirectX 10.1 support
- Shader Model 4.1
- ATI Avivo HD video and display technology
- Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD) for Blu-ray and HD Video
- Built-in HDMI with 5.1 surround sound support
- On-chip HDCP
Price: £106.99 +VAT (£123.04 Inc. VAT)
Even more deals coming later, keep your eyes pinned on the forums guys!