Active/Pending authorisation

Hello, I bought a tower case from you guys 1-2 days ago, and it still says Active/Pending authorisation. I was wondering if you can look into this for me ASAP I chose next day delivery, and I have not received it nor has it notified me or anything that the package is on it’s way… - first time using NovaTech.

Regards,
Connor Wilson.

Sounds like a payment issue more than anything, but I couldn’t say for certain.

These forums aren’t really the best place for urgent enquiries about orders though, as they’re only monitored by the Novatech staff in their free time.

Your best option is their Live Chat service or to give them a call, but obviously it’s Christmas now, so you’ll have to wait 'till Wednesday. Retail staff need breaks too :wink:

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

I see, although they’re shouldn’t be. I pay everything with Paypal or Visa card. Everything else goes fine, it must be your is end, because the money has gone out my account and confirmed through to nova tech’s PayPal. If needed you guys can refund the payment and I can re-pay for it through card. Up to you, either way thanks. I’ve got everything else just waiting on my tower case now…

And merry Christmas aswell mate, have a good day :slight_smile:

Hi

From what I can see you placed the order on Saturday the 23rd however we do not dispatch product on a Saturday via carrier and also we need to confirm authorisation of funds from paypal via our accounts team before release of goods who also do not work on a Saturday. As we have then been closed for Christmas holidays until today then we would not have begun the process of shipping your order until this morning. Having checked the order was cancelled via the web on the 25th so we are not currently processing any order for you at this time. If you require further assistance then please contact our Customer Service Team directly.

Regards
Coops