Building my new Gaming PC

So over the next few weeks on our blog and our you tube channel I’m going to be putting together a new shiny Gaming PC build which I think I really, really, really need…

It’s the first time I’ve built a Gaming PC from scratch but I’m gonna go through it all step by step, I’m currently looking at cases but here’s why I’m doing it and what I want to do so far.

Any pointers / tips are always greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

I like that case also prefer the white version for my personal taste. Thought about building a mini pc using this case but still haven’t got round to it yet as with so many of my planned little projects lol

Yeah I really like this case, I also liked the slightly bigger one, the Corsair Air 540? One of the chaps downstairs in our service centre yesterday and I was taking a look at it but I think it’s probably slightly bit too big for what I need.

Soon I’m going to be bashing you up @Sebastion_Steel on whatever game you want? :wink:

@jerryhughes … Thems be fighting words!!! :rofl:

Unfortunately I don’t think I could bring myself to play your fav rounders management game :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

that’s not co-op chap and it’s too sophisticated for yourself.