Desktop Background Topic

Post your desktop backgrounds here for everyone to ooh and aah over :wink:

A little retro nerdism, courtesy of Elemental79 over at Deviant Art

1 Like

@Ben that’s a very wide background! :open_mouth:

Multi monitor or widescreen? Show us your rig here :smile:

@codemonkey Multi Monitor. The resolution is still way out of my league but nevertheless i think it looks amazing :laughing:

My Current background

2 Likes

Bet you cant guess what team i support :slight_smile:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Now that is some great quality right there, loving the X-wing pic certainly eased the pain in my eyes after having to witness Fratton Park :stuck_out_tongue::frowning:

1 Like

Decided on a new wallpaper after a little multi-taming session in Ark over the weekend :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Awesome picture, dont you just love that game! Get some top screen shots when flying around, such a beautiful game

Thanks @Jonny2Bad ,

indeed losing far to many hours to this game, lol … I’m only running medium settings :frowning: but still looks very pretty tho.

I only went out for a good level Argie, but came back several hours later with 2 Argies, 3 Scorpions, a Raptor, Sabertooth and a Dire Wolf all level 100+ (would of had a bit more but unfortunately lost a couple of tames in a Rex fight :frowning: )

Ha ha oh man this game really does suck the life out of your day. My lot call me the bird man lol got so many argies is stupid! Ive just put my server up on a server box so its up 24/7 with a 30 man slot

Desktop Background Update!

Finally got round to playing Firewatch. Absolutely stunning visually with an incredible narrative.
it was only fitting that I changed my background to one of the stunning art pieces the game used as advertisement.

Again, I went with another overly-large background but atleast this one scaled down perfectly :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

boom… haha!

2 Likes

About time for another change :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Self Portrait @Sebastion_Steel , nice!

1 Like