Drivers for old Novatech Laptop

Hi Chaps
some time ago - someone at Novatech kindly mailed me the complete motherboard driver set for Novatech Ltd A15A/HE/HC 1.0
System Serial Number 11CPE2018964

Unfortunately I need them again (just could not find them anywhere - I obviously put them in a ‘safe place’)

If novatech could spare the time to make these available to me again, I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide
regards
Colin

Hi Colin,

Thanks for your post, you can find these drivers here; Laptop drivers for legacy chassis

I hope this helps

Ryan

Thank you Ryan.

Sorry to be a pain but I’m a little out of my depth here - the link you kindly provided takes me to a number of alternatives - A15A - A15HC - A15HE, so I am unsure which is the one to choose.
On the last occasion that Novatech supplied the required software, I feel sure it was model specific.

I presume that I will need something like winzip to open the files
Thanks for your help

Colin

Hi Colin,

No worries, from the info in your first post it looks like it could be either of the three, can you please provide the serial number from the base of the unit so that I can check on our internal systems?

Thank you

Ryan

Hi Ryan
the only serial number I can find is… System Serial Number 11CPE2018964

Hope this is of help
regards
Colin

Hi again Colin,

Unfortunately that one is just for the plastics, there should be another on the unit in the format 7654321-123 for the build itself, often this is under the battery?

If no luck with this then it might be an idea to take some photos of the unit itself so that we can take a look at it and identify it from there?

Thank you

Ryan

Hi Ryan
hidden under the battery (as you indicated) - I have found the following numbers…
NNB527
7212186-009
Hope this is of help

Colin

Hi Colin,

Thanks for your reply, this serial number comes back as an L55IIx which is much older than the A15A, the drivers for that chassis are also on that link,

I hope this helps,

Ryan

Hi Ryan
many thanks for the info - matter now solved.
It seems I made a complete horlicks of this one, and gave you the wrong details!!!

As you rightly say - the later numbers supplied - confirmed that it was an earlier example - and it was this one I was dealing with.
Many thanks for your patience and help
regards

Hi Colin,

I’m glad to hear that you’ve got this all up and running now,

You are most welcome,

Ryan

thnks Ryan. I can learn a lot from this

I’m also in need of your help
I need my old A15HC upgraded