Hi, and quick question about the Novatech ATX case

New to the forum, so hi there. I’m thinking about getting a Novatech build, and one of my considerations is the physical size of the case. Looking at a base spec starting with the Black NTI184 (part code PC-2119) the case size is quoted differently depending where you look.
In one instance it says 200x440x430mm and in another, 200x478x430, depth being the issue for me. If anyone has this case, I’d be grateful if you could confirm which it actually is. Thanks. :slight_smile:

This is the correct dimensions. So that is 200 Wide, 478 Deep and 430 High

Thanks for that, though that’s a bit of a downer. I made an enquiry last week and was informed it was 430. I then thought I’d seek some owner input here.

Glad I’ve not placed an order now, and disappointed.
Guess I’m back to square 1 on cases then

What are your maximum dimensions you have to work within??

Well I was drawn to the 200 (W) x 440 (D) x 430 (H) that is still showing against the NTI184 prebuilt system, which I thought was the same case as the Novatech ATX Gaming Case I was using as the basis for a custom build. If I’ve misunderstood please correct me.

If not, it’s those dimensions I’d like to use as a max reference keeping in mind I’d like to avoid any constraints that may affect future discrete spec upgrades I fancy,

at a max of only 440 deep (don’t forget you need some extra behind for the cables to plug in) then this really puts this build in Micro ATX Tower or Cube territory. These will get you the dimensions you want. As for avoiding constraints on upgrades, that may or may not be an issue depending on what sort of upgrades u would be considering so that component selection now considers those future possible upgrades.