HTC Vive Time =D

So this happened yesterday and Novatech are lucky I managed to make it back to work today =D

3 Likes

I neeeeeeds one! :grinning:

Yeah, you will need to come try it out but I think its very cool, especially room scale, yes it has some issues which future development of technology will get over, but the rest of the experience is just epic. Its a technology I am quite excited about now and I am looking forward to see what game devs do with it.

I am suitably jealous! As you know I played around with the DK2 but not seen any of the consumer releases yet. I look forward to a full report!

Ah this is definitely my favoured extension on the VR family at the moment, very nice mate, look forward to hearing how you get on with it in the next few months.

So I went round @COOPS house over the weekend and had a bit of a play with the Vive … and all I can say is, wow.

I think I know what will be on my Christmas list this year. Even the wife loved it :grin:

3 Likes

Result mate much more chance of getting one if the wife liked it also, excellent strategy :wink: lol I must admit the more I look into it the more I want one but am still holding off for now