Installing win 10 from a USB

Hi everyone,
I am trying to reinstall win10 on my Novatech Nfinity , model B14Y, but the laptop does not recognize my win10 USB. it only shows the old USB name from which the past win 7 was installed. I turned on and off the legacy and CSM , but again did not show the USB, however I reinstalled my PC using the same USB. Any help please?

How did you format the USB did you use something like Rufus to load the ISO or Media Creation Tool from Microsoft ? I used Rufus for mine and it works fine, and also used the Msoft tool too

I used Rufus to load ISO, but laptop did not recognize it. When I used the Microsoft tool it downloaded the win10 into my USB and the laptop did recognize the USB but I do not need win10. Why by only using win10 tool the laptop recognizes the USB?

Blockquote
I used Rufus to load ISO, but laptop did not recognize it. When I used the Microsoft tool it downloaded the win10 into my USB and the laptop did recognize the USB but I do not need win10. Why by only using win10 tool the laptop recognizes the USB?

Erm sorry but you said you wanted to reinstall windows 10 ? Confused about that