Laptop screen replacement

Hi I got an old Novatech L55110 laptop screen and keyboard needs replacement.

I have opened them before, what thermal compound should I use on the CPU ? any advice.

The lcd screen is cracked, I can replace I opened up my Dell E156FP monitor and fixed a broken power supply.

I would like to replace the screen and keyboard, also test the power supply is good.

Any service manuals.

Good afternoon,

If you can contact our sales team with the order number or serial number for the laptop (Normally starting with a 7 and ends with a - and 3 more numbers) or a post code the laptop would have been invoiced to and we can see if we can source a replacement for you and advise how much it will cost.

The contact number for our sales team is 02392 322 500 and our lines are open 9am - 5pm monday to friday.

If you are looking for any manuals please request to be forwarded to our technical support team after and we will be able to see if a manual is available.

Also we would recommend arctic silver 5 for a thermal paste, a link to the item has been included below.

If you require any further assistance or have any further inquires, please do not hesitate to contact us.

2 Likes

I need some missing screws for this case, I lost them, could you send me some please?

Also what tape do I need to put by the cpu fan and cpu cooler.

I lost the hard drive caddie do you have spares around ?
Novatech.

nt missing screws

Wow no response, great customer support here.

Hi there,

This forum is not an official support channel. It is monitored by Novatech staff in their own time because they choose to.

Should you require direct support or advice then there are many options for you to speak with us. Please contact us during office hours on either the phone on 02392 322500, or via our live chat service here. Outside of office hours you can submit a support email through the same contact page.

Thanks