Nuc dc3217iye/ npi1/pc1726h

Greetings All
My daughter has been given a Novatech npi 01 pc1726h serial no. 7349011-002. What can be upgraded, it was the first thing she asked! It has 4Gb ram and 128Gb ssd and is running win 7.

Upgrading the RAM to 8GB will probably be the best place to start.
I can’t find PC-1726h on the website though so I can’t advise any further than that - Unless you’re able to find it/something similar on the website so I can get a better idea.

Thanks Luke.w
Seems like it’s a Intel NUC DC3217IYE bare bone i3 with ram and ssd added by Novatech. I used Belarc advisor which gave system info.

Cool, a quick google shows me it uses DDR3 SO-DIMM RAM which is the same as what goes in laptops.
My guess is, it has a single 4GB stick in at the moment, and it’s got two slots so an additional 4GB stick would be easy to install.

Chances are, it’s got Crucial RAM in it already, so grab one of these https://www.novatech.co.uk/products/crucial-4gb-1x4gb-ddr3l-ddr3-pc3-12800-1600mhz-so-dimm-module/ct51264bf160b.html and you’re good to go.

RAM is plug and play, so just pop it in and it’ll work, if you don’t know how to install it just say I’ll get you a vid.