Ordered outwith processing time?

Hi, my order currently has the status of “Active/Pending authorisation”, I saw on a different forum that I have nothing to worry about as you usually process they order at dispatch but I also saw another post saying processing times are 9-5 Mon-Fri when I ordered today at 8am. Will my order be processed in time for the Next day delivery (tomorrow)?

Thanks.

Hi
I will need to check with our Systems and Accounts team for you. I believe we had an issue with our payment processor yesterday which was causing an issue with card payments going through. I have not heard if that issue is now resolved. So if you paid by card then its possible your order might have got delayed if we have not managed to take payment from you yet as we do not charge cards until your order is ready to dispatch. I will follow up today with the relevant teams and find out what the current situation is.

Hi, thanks for letting me know, I was talking to somebody on live chat and they recommended changing my payment method to paypal for urgent orders, money managed to come out of my account this time round, thank you!

Hiya

Yeah no problem at all and sorry for any inconvenience that this caused.