Show off your battlestation!

Nice work with the cables I keep thinking im gonna do mine but I change my mind so much about stuff I think why both lol so settle for a fairly decent tidiness untill I finally finish lol

I spent 30 seconds or so trying to figure out what that red object in the bottom of the shot is. It’s your toes!!! Hahaha

2 Likes

2.2k views on this post and only a few rigs posted, come on you ghost users dont be shy introduce yourself with your rigs in this thread and break the ice :smirk::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mine is a black box with no fancy LED or side panel windows… its whats on the inside that counts right? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I haven’t taken any fancy pictures as i am just about to upgrade it very soon but here is the current spec and soon to be spec

CPU: I7 4790K
RAM: 16GB DDR3 (soon to be 32GB)
Motherboard: Asus Z-97P (Temporary as the Asus Z97 Deluxe had a fault occur with it)
GPU: EVGA 950 (Soon to be 1080 when the non-reference versions are released next month)
PSU: Coolermaster V750
SSD: NVME 256GB + 120GB SATA6
HDD: 2TB WD Black
Case: Some box made by Corsair, no clue what it is as i got it with an amazon gift card i won :smile:

1 Like

Yes of course its whats on the inside but still share what your weapon of choice is with everyone :wink:
Doesnt matter if its really fancy or its low budget still be nice to see

2 Likes

Indeed it is, so take a picture of that instead xD

1 Like

Here’s mine. All from novatech bar the water parts and the case although I had to pick the case up from novatech as the delivery guy confused my home address with novatech! Rigid tubes look awesome but my God they are a pain to cut bend and fit!!

5 Likes

@Tomnewdelhi Very Nice!!

Specs?

Love the use of milk for heat dissipation! I hope you used deionized milk?

Hah all jokes aside that looks amazing. I plan on doing a custom loop again one day and it will have to be rigid tubing even if it is a pain to install!

Thanks guys.

It’s all full fat milk. I didn’t cut corners here! :slight_smile:

Spec wise.

Thermaltake core p5 case.
It’s a i7 6700k overclocked to 4.8ghz
Msi z170a titanium
16gb corsair vengeance ddr4
Gtx 1080 founders overclocked slightly (only by a few mhz)
Evo 850 500gb ssd
2tb Segate black.

Cable shroud supplied by shakmods.

Water parts:
All blocks from EK.
Tubing alpha cool 3/8" OD
Alphacool 480mm monsta radiator
EK pump res combo (ddc pump)
Fans thermaltake ring rgb fans (just in case I get bored of purple)

2 Likes

Awesome rig mate, love the case and white on black. Get over and bench that beast in the Benchmark section, lets see that 1080 fly :wink:

3 Likes

UPDATE : (I change things way too often xD)

Now sitting in a corsair 900D with a custom waterloop from EKWB.

Runs like a dream and a 980Ti will not touch 45 degrees, even on max load which i was pleased about, temps below:

UPDATE Imgur link http://imgur.com/a/hvuMu

4 Likes

@PeterHolt 980Ti with tiny little TV?! This is unlike the multimonitor fanboy that I know…!

Walked into store earlier, felt like I was in heaven. Served by @PeterHolt

P.S. Ever thought of setting up a discord chat?

1 Like

●▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬● New Overkill Uni Setup! ●▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬●

Hey Everyone! Just finished building a new rig to get me through my Masters degree and thought I’d revive this forum thread.

Anyway, here goes!

FYI I haven’t properly cable managed it yet. I am aware of how ugly it is inside (Especially with the windowed side panel) :joy:

Rig Specs

CPU - Intel I7 7700k @ 4.2 GHz

CPU Cooler - Corsiar H100i V2 240mm

RAM - Corsair Vengeance LED 16GB DDR4 @ 2666 MHz

Motherboard - Gigabyte Z270X ULTRA Gaming

GPU - Gigabye GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming 8GB GDDR5X

SSD - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

HDD - WD Blue 3TB

PSU - Corsair RM 750X

Case - Corsair 750D

Inside shot. Loving the LED RAM.

Desk shot! Peripherals here are practically identical to my previous rig. Only differences are the new Microphone (Audio Technica AT2020) and the location. :joy:

Even got my old background for that nostalgic feel. :smile:

2 Likes

You were taught better cable management than that! :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks sweet! RGB RAM FTW

Ill get round to it eventually…when I have enough cable ties to do a proper job :joy:

2 Likes

That’s a nice looking rig pal… anyone can build a good looking rig but what the performance like???

Will it run Crysis?? :joy: