USB3 Support - Nspire N1562

Hi there

Although my N1562 laptop has two USB3 ports (with the blue insert), I’ve never been able to get them to work on an external USB3 device.

I just get the usual “This device can perform faster with a super–speed USB3 port” message.
When I check for updates, It tells me it has the latest drivers.
Any advice would be appreciated. Is it a BIOS issue?

Thanks
John

Hey John,

Sorry to hear about your struggles with the USB ports. Hopefully we’ll be able to get that all sorted for yourself.

I’ve tried to find your Laptop Number on our internal systems and I’ve been unable to locate N1562 anywhere I’m afraid, is there perhaps a different model number or an NNB- Code on the laptop at all?

Once provided I’ll be able to take a look into the Laptop details for yourself.

Cheers,

• JASL

The Model No is N1562 and NNB code is NNB-A77P
Serial No is 7357802-001

Hope this helps

John

Any luck finding my laptop model yet?
I believe I bought it three years ago —

John

Hey John,

Sorry about the late reply, my first day back in the office after a good friends wedding. Suffice to say waking up this morning wasn’t easy…

Thank you for the information on your laptop, the good news is it’s very likely just a driver issue that’s causing the problem rather than anything else, and would be good practice to get them all reinstalled.

You’ve got a C15B Chassis on your hands and you can find the drivers available for that from the following page:

Just a case of picking your Operating System from the available drivers

Cheers,

• JASL

Many thanks - I’ll give that a try

John

3.2Gb download ? Wow

John

Unfortunately so, the download itself contains all of the drivers for your Laptop, and not just the specific USB/Chipset ones.

Many thanks JASL
That seems to have done the trick :smile:

John

1 Like