Who's looking forward to Fallout 4?

So who’s getting massively hyped for Fallout 4 then? Not too long to wait now :grin:

The latest live action trailer is pretty great.

Who’s opted for the PIP-Boy edition?

Me! Well, Sort of. Game have taken my deposit for the pipboy edition.
CC details need renewing so I’m currently struggling to get them updated with Game support.
Fun!

I’ve pre-ordered through Game as well, but only the Steelbook edition. The PIP-Boy edition was too rich for my blood!

I normally don’t go for collector editions, but I became the victim of peer pressure lol.
Just got to get my details changed :sweat:. Please pass me the crowbar!

You bet, I am sooo looking forward to this. Only 25 days to go and counting… Pip-boy Edition all the way, so I can proper nerd out whilst playing it :wink:

The PC requirements are:

Minimum
Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz/AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz or equivalent
8 GB RAM
30 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or equivalent

Recommended
Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
Intel Core i7 4790 3.6 GHz/AMD FX-9590 4.7 GHz or equivalent
8 GB RAM
30 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB/AMD Radeon R9 290X 4GB or equivalent

I have a GTX 780 so hopefully it will run great. Although I usually find that the recommended is still not enough to make a game truly fly.

Yeah, I’ve been looking at some upgrades… I’ve only got a 4th gen I5, but hoping my R9 290X will give it a run for it’s money :smile:

LOL those recommended specs are a bit insane.

I’ve got a sec gen i7 2600K (3.4GHz, turbos to 3.8GHz) and 16GB RAM.
The graphics card might be a slight problem as I’ve onyl got a 770GTX. Didn’t think anything would come out soon which needed anyhting better. :stuck_out_tongue:

All recommended specs are way out these days I find, I never managed to get into this series but my son cannot wait as he’s played all of them and loves them, but pretty sure I’ll have a go to see if i like it. Steam shared library is a wonderful thing.

I am certainly looking forward to it, had to preorder the Pip Boy edition when I saw it announced (even if my Note 4 won’t fit :cry:)

I’ve got a factory OC’d 980 and an i7 2600k (upgrading to a 5820k on Saturday!) so shouldn’t be an issue with maxing it I hope!

I have the 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th of November booked off work :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn, I wanted to but Steve has that week booked off so I couldn’t. I took the week off for MGS V so perhaps it isn’t worth wasting more holiday for another game :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Big Leagues Perk looks interesting

2 Likes

Vault Life has its Perks!

You don’t deserve it anyway.

1 Like

Wow, that looks epic!

I should hope you love it, Mr 2x pip boy editions :slight_smile: lol

Absolutely, to think I could completely over do it and have a pip boy on each arm :wink:

Can’t wait!
My PC is still chugging along, I know my 780Ti will be up for it, I’m sure my 3570K will be fine too. I do keep thinking maybe I should make the jump up to 16GB RAM, I’ve had 8GB for almost 4 years now and with it becoming the minimum for some games I might be best to get another 8GB…