Windows 8/8.1/10 Recovery Instructions are incorrect

Are these instructions correct. I am trying to recover my PC to how it was when i received it about 2 months ago but try to follow these instructions but they appear to be wrong as the menus do not exist. Please advise.

To recover your system using on-board recovery partition (without recovery disc). There is also an on-board recovery partition on your hard drive, which can be accessed by following the instructions below.

1. Open the PC Settings panel
  2. Click Recovery in the left column
  3. Under “Remove everything and reinstall Windows”, click Get Started. Then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall the operating system. This process will wipe your hard drive, removing ALL data, and put your machine back to factory defaults.

Congratulations, you’ve completed the Windows reinstall.

Hi
If this is doing Windows 10 Recovery from Windows Desktop then please see below

Click Start and then and then Settings to open the Windows Settings Menu
Then Click on the Update & Security Option
In the Left column select Recovery
In the Recovery Menu under Reset this PC click the “Get Started” Button

A box will appear with 2 options for you to choose from. The first option “Keep My Files” is sort of a softer reset where Windows is reinstalled but your personal data is kept. This is the best option if your planning on keeping the PC. Th Second option “Remove Everything” reinstalls everything and removes all your personal data. This option is best if you planning on giving the PC away to someone or you want to reset everything back to the way it was when it first arrived.

If you just want to remove a change recently made you have another approach as well and that is to use a restore point.
More information about the various options and what you can do can be found at the following link
Recovery options in Windows 10 (microsoft.com)